15 Reasons to Date a Tennis Player :D
A popular T-shirt worn by tennis players says, “You’ve Met Your Match.” This is definitely true, as this particular athlete could be a great fit for you. That’s because they have certain skills and qualities that make for exceptional romantic partners.
- Tennis players know it takes both skills and passion to win. That’s a winning combination for romance.
- They respect boundaries. Tennis players know that going out of bounds will not score points … just like in relationships.
- Tennis is mostly a gentleman’s (and woman’s) sport. The notorious rants of John McEnroe notwithstanding, the game retains its emphasis on fair play and good manners.
- You’ll have your own tennis tutor. Whether you’re just learning or looking to improve your game, your partner will be happy to guide you.
- The game teaches players to manage their emotions. Matches can be maddening, especially when the competition is fierce, but wise players learn to channel their frustration into focused play.
- Tennis can be a fun and inexpensive date. Grab your rackets, a bag of balls, and head to the nearest park or school.
- Tennis can also be a fancy, expensive date. Pamper yourselves with weekend at a resort, with private lessons followed by trips to the spa.
- These athletes know how to persevere. To become a skilled player requires long hours of practice and training.
- Playing doubles teaches teamwork … obviously a very useful skill for long-term relationships.
- They are physically fit. This sport is among the best for providing exercise.
- Tennis is a healthy way to blow off steam. Your partner will relieve stress by whacking the ball around.
- The flattering attire. Tennis outfits accentuate a player’s best attributes.
- Hitting the ball back and forth is good practice for communication. After all, healthy dialogue requires taking turns and staying focused.
- Tennis will help your love stay young. For many, this sport is a lifelong passion, with countless senior citizens regularly hitting the court.
- When you’re not playing tennis, you can go watch matches together. Pack a picnic with strawberries and champagne—very romantic.
What else is great about dating a tennis player?