Female Led Relationships – Work Well With a Strong Female
What Are Female Led Relationships?
While there is no formal definition, these types of relationships have the woman as the authority and break the old fashioned notion that the man should always be in charge. In this type of relationship, the man might be the one who primarily cooks, cleans, does housework, and stays home with the kids, while the woman goes to work and makes sure the bills are paid. In another sense, the dynamics might appear more traditional, yet the woman behaves as the primary decision maker and head of the household.
Female led relationships might imply that the woman initiates the first kiss or sex, takes a man out to dinner and pays, and could even be the one to ask a man to marry her. For some couples, this type of relationship is ideal, even though it goes against social norms. Women who like to lead are usualy happier without constrictions and with the freedom to make choices. Here are some other good things about this kind of relationship:
- Women who lead are more likely to communicate frequently to their partner
- A lot of men feel pressured to lead and provide and would welcome a strong woman
- Many men seek female approval and may secretly desire a woman to lead
A relationship in which the woman leads works for some couples, but for others this can turn into a power struggle in which neither partner is truly happy. Whenver one person has too much power things are bound to turn tense. Here are some of the others downsides of a strong female running a relationship:
- A woman who is too dominating might walk all over a man or even be abusive
- Men who do more traditional women’s roles may not be as good at multitasking
- The dynamic may start to resemble a mother/child partnership, rather than a healthy adult relationship
The Importance of Balance
No matter what type of relationship you’re in, it’s important to have some balance. Sharing more equally and having both partners participate in both leading and following usually keeps everyone happier. Here are some ways to create balance:
- A strong female should encourage her partner to contribute his thoughts
- Respect should be of high importance on both ends of the relationship
- When important decision are made, both partners should participate equally
Keeping Everyone Happy
There is a saying, “If momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy,” which implies that keeping a women happy is vital to a strong relationship and family life. While this might mean having the woman in charge, more often it means giving her what she wants-whether it’s to lead more often or to be a strong follower. Most women have a basic desire for communication, so it can be said that the best relationships are not necessarily female led, but more based on good communication and figuring out what works best for both people.
Search terms: husband wife and other oersonsome people do not emphasize on exclusive relationshipdo female led relationships work,